Cybertronian Defense Red Alert!

Athenor

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just picked him up today at the Morris, IL Wal-Mart around 2pm.  They had at least 2 more guys, so if you're in the area get there and pick him up!  He kicks serious ass!! 

BTW can someone point me to the fan-made gestalt somebody created out of the CD Upgrade guys?  I remember it was pretty cool-looking... 

I am not sure what everyone's definition of a brick is but mine would be 4 points or less would be a sure sign of a brick. Head, shoulder and waist. I don't believe there are ANY of the Galaxy Force line that I would ever consider a brick.

Using the term as a huge stocky figure, sure, he is for sure a brick.

I still need this one.

Spencer.

I'd say Saidos is a brick by GF standards.

I fully take back the brick comment.. He ROCKS.

I love the scorched paint marks around his wheels. =)

Plus, when he's in robot mode, he looks close enough to his base form to ID him, and the tires double-up in the same way.

I guess I don't need to write a review anymore. =P I might post pics tho.

Looks cool!  Can his rocket stay on his shoulder and rotate behind his back?

The rocket only moves up and down, it can also slide from the center to over his right shoulder. Personally I like it better just removing the rocket in bot mode. The mount is still there but it's a lot less awkward looking and less top heavy.

Well, much to my surprise, Walmart had a few of them in today (at the very top of the overstock, good thing I looked).  And because they are undercutting two other stores in the town, he was only 19.98!  But I got jipped as Evac was 19.76 when he should have been 17.48 (darn lazy employees not updating their computers for the new figs)

Btw, there is a variant alert with this guy...early versions have his box name as simply "Red alert" but Hasbro apparently got the revised version out which says "Cybertron Defense Red alert"

Well, I can guarantee I won't see him at Walmart for a while, jerk offs have PILES of wave 1/2 Ultras, more Scourges than you can shake a force chip at!

But I'll have to keep an eye out at Target

I can take that one step higher cause i work at a walkmart on the overnight and stock in the toydept. my store is the same we just started to get in the wave 2 utlras

Well, much to my surprise, Walmart had a few of them in today (at the very top of the overstock, good thing I looked).  And because they are undercutting two other stores in the town, he was only 19.98!  But I got jipped as Evac was 19.76 when he should have been 17.48 (darn lazy employees not updating their computers for the new figs)

I got Evac for 14 dollars and some change about a week ago....I love my Wallycron. :D

Archived