Cybertronian Defense Red Alert!

Athenor

Yup, new toy, Upgraded Red alert.

$26.99 at Wal-mart.. HOLY HECK is he a big boy!

Details and the like coming as soon as I get home (had something to do tonite after my shopping) -- It appears they come 2 to a pack.

Picked up Sideways at the same time, which is great. =)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great, that puts me at..oh..

Backstop- 1

Cybertron Defense Red alert- 1

Wreckloose- 1

Only 3 behind...that's a first for me.

Not too bad, all things considered. I have no idea when I'll see 'em. :(

I bought him in Wal-mart in Rockford, IL.

The particular wal-mart I bought him at was the newest in the city, and had been COMPLETELY devoid of Transformers for about a month. Same with Sideways.

Along with 2 Red alerts, they had 2 Sideways, 2 Buzzkill's, 2 Blurr's, and 2 LongRacks.  Snarls were also up as well. Passed on him due to how insanely expensive Red alert was (next paycheck, if Snarl's still around, I'll have him).

So those appear to be the shipments currently heading out.

I got Evac a couple weeks ago as well, they appear to be shipping at least 2 to a box, but I'm not sure if it is Mudflap or Leostriker (both of which I already had )that is shipping with him.

I also saw the Longrack at my local Target. Hence why I had a sinking suspicion to check the nearby Wal-mart.

All the rest of my stores are thoroughly overflowing with TF's, unfortunately, especially basics, so I'm not expecting any more TF shopping this christmas beyond what I've got here.

Great, that puts me at..oh..

Backstop- 1

Cybertron Defense Red alert- 1

Wreckloose- 1

Only 3 behind...that's a first for me.

Not too bad, all things considered. I have no idea when I'll see 'em. :(

Lucky you, I'm so far behind again I'm beginning to feel discouraged.

Let's see.

Starscream/Vector Prime 2 pack

Leobreaker

Mudflap

Evac

Blurr

Longrack

Buzzsaw

Runamuck

Wrecklose

Backstop

Bushguard

Recon minicons 2

and I haven't even got Megatron yet. All of these to yet to go and more Ultras are already popping up. I'm shooting high for completion but if i miss several here or there so be it.

Anyways congrats on already finding Defense Red alert. That one is higher on my list of must haves than any out right now. :thumb 

DAMMIT MAN, I THOUGHT I JUST FOUND THE FIRST ONE!  :grr

Oh well, I'm just happy to have found one! Of all places, I found him at the Walmart near me that hasn't stocked a single new figure since they first put Cybertron figures out.  Weird too, cuz I had this irresistible urge to go there tonight...I'm glad I did!  :bounce

So when is the Hot Shot due out?

Archived