Is Unicron's word trustworthy?

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

Uni is a big hungry robot. he doesn't care what people think. he only gave megs a new body because if he didn't Starscream would have just kicked his ass when he came back to Cybertron.

I believe in the comic book or atleast in the japanese continum he was refered to as a dark god.

And that's an interesting thought there. He never really lies in the movie, he just hides facts. Like "yeah I'm giving you a body, but I'm also fallowing you to your planet so I can eat it for brunch"

Uk continuity aswell.

He specificly talks about his and Primus' origins, and states that they were chaos/order in an undiluted form.

Which would probably make them utterly indestructable (in one way or another anyway) as the universe cant exist without them (chaos and order)

Which would also explain why Unicron could never quite off Primus.

Unicron from G1 TV show was not a god.  He was some alien/guys creation that went on his own.  This is noted in season 3.

Do yourself a favour. Moot that.

Unicron from G1 TV show was not a god.  He was some alien/guys creation that went on his own.  This is noted in season 3.

Primacron...  :tfmad

Is Unicron a God? :wtf

No.

He's an intergalactic bully with an  eating disorder. :eplus

Also he pretty much knew Galvatron wanted to rule Cybertron and it's moons but that wouldn't have stopped him from destroying them reguardless had Megatron succeded in destroying Ultra Magnus and the Matrix or not. Megatron/Galvatron was nothing more than a tool to carry out Unicron's bidding. Unicron would have destroyed the matrix had Galvy succeeded and would be discarded next.

That said Unicron shares the same characteristics as the devil. Sell your soul to him for what ever reason and though you may recieve and accomplish everything you desire when alls said and done you literally belong to him. Galvy should've figured that out, but luckilly for him Unicron didn't survive long enough to collect. 

Loki lied frequently. Although he technically wasn't a god, but rather a diminutive frost giant.

I think Unicron lies by omission more than anything else. He tells people just enough so they hear what they want to, and doesn't feel the need to tell them he's going to bugger them later on.

and when are these intances where unicron lied? theonly reason he tried to destroy cybertron was because galvatron irritated him. he disposes of things that displease him. galvy thought he could off unicron so he got rid of him. the reason that they accepted his offer for new bodies and such was because they were... going to die otherwise. they should have well known that theyd be his puppets. the only way i could see him turning on his own troops is him just eating the current world theyre all squating on. and mainly bc he just doesnt care. he doesnt really need them.

Well, those were the Series Unicrons motivations.

I think we all know why God Unicron wanted to off Cybertron and its inhabitants.

Archived