Undertaking

Hearse

We all know each Transformer has a function... Hound is a scout, Goldbug is an Espionage Director, etc...but has onyone actually made/drawn out the ranking hiarchy for the Autobots 'n' Decepticons?

I hope not, cuz I wanna make one...and already am...I'm halfway-ish through the Autobots' rough draft...

Of course it's not official, and there will be hiccups (Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime)....but who knows what this ranking tree'll look like...

Anyway, I'll post the Autobots' hiarchy asap

Wish me melodramatic luck!

I tried that once with the TF Action Cards and tech specs. Prowl was like 2nd or 3rd in command - I can't remember. Too bad he sucked bad in the show and died in the movie :tdown

edit: When two bots had the same Rank - I would also factor in Intelligents and Skill to make the choice.

I've actually done it already. They are very top heavy. One of the problems was organizing the micromasters. how much clout do you give the Patrol Commanders? I've got the Autobots all finished. I'll post this weekend. Maybe you can finish the deceps.

I actually didn't use tech spec ranks but common sense based on their functions. Maybe you could use ranks. It would be interesting to see how they line up.

That's what I've noticed too...not a whole lot of 'warriors'...

Sub-groups, like combiners, are getting their own 'division'...I'm omitting Micromasters, since they could just be their own wing under Countdown's command....

Lotsa friggin' spies.

I dunno...just gives me an excuse to do something rediculously nerdy.

prime was in charge and jazz and prowl were his seconds (prowl had an ace personallity in the comics

the problem with the transformers in general (when it came to ranks) is they could never decide if spying played any praticalur role in the transformers universe.

e.g. in the first episode of G1 'the rebirth part 1', punch must have been the most in-effective double agent in the universe, instead of being with the decepticons, in order to warn the autobots of galvatron's attack, he was with the autobots,. even then he only spied, for all of two seconds,on wingspan and pounce WTF?

and as to the combiners being a devision to themselves was rediculus, instead they should have had the devisions like this:

e.g. the combaticons

commander: Onslaught

special team: the combaticons themselves.

with atleast 5 other warriors all under the command of the combaticon leader, thus giving the idea of squads/devisions more creditbillity.

The best example in the transformer universe of Devisions/squads are 'The Wreakers' and 'the mayhem attack squad' (both comic continuarity)

That's what I've noticed too...not a whole lot of 'warriors'...

Sub-groups, like combiners, are getting their own 'division'...I'm omitting Micromasters, since they could just be their own wing under Countdown's command....

Lotsa friggin' spies.

I dunno...just gives me an excuse to do something rediculously nerdy.

...and all with faction symbols? :lol

Archived