Whats the biggest TF purchase you've made?

TOM

i spent 270 on G1 omega supreme ultra magnus optimus 2 insecticons 3 dinobots pipes blaster dirge ramjet thrust PM prime yellow devastator sandstorm squeezeplay abonimus and a few others that i cant think of right now all g1 no reissue some are missing a few parts but overal every one is 90-100% complete 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$1500 on the nose (including shipping) for a huge lot of G1 from ebay. I got about 20-30 new '84 and '85 figures that basically completed those 2 yrs, plus a bunch that I already had that I am planning on selling. I figure b/w the ones I kept and the ones I can sell, I only really spent about $800.

$280 for Brave Max (w/ the guns and Fort Max stickers)

$230 total, to complete G1 Jetfire (not the best way to do things, but he was the first figure I ever bought off of ebay, and then I was compelled to complete him)

$170 for an absolutely perfect MIB (w/ unapplied sticker sheet that I didn't know about) G1 Omega Supreme.

$150 for a complete G1 Typticon in excellent condition

$130 for a C-9 G1 Shockwave

$120 for a MIB X-9 Jaguar (Beast Wars Metals Ravage)

$110 for MP Prime

$100 (after they tack on shipping I am am sure) for the pre-order Takara Primus

I bagged the entire wave 1 of Cybertron within a week. I now only have King Screamer, Optimus & Megs on Display. Thinking about selling a lot of them.

Other huge ones -

99.99% complete Trypticon with box for $145, only missing the two Onslaught/Motormaster connection pegs

100% Complete Metroplex in box for $110

Original G1 Predaking, 2 metal 3 plastic, for $280ish sold it, then bought the reissue Predaking

Spent about $250 for all dinobots save for Swoop

MIB Fort Max $600

Lucky Draw G1 Black Tracks $450

JAFCON G1 Black Optimus Prime $225

"Shining" G1 Ultra Magnus $200

"Movie Preview" G1 Ultra Magnus $200

Whats "Movie Preview" Magnus look like?

id say botcon this yr..all togeather with everything i bought about $600

I paid $140 shipped for my CR Korean Brave Max a few years ago.  [My parents] Paid for around $100 my Fort Max when I was a kid (yep, I still have him and he is the only G1 TF I still have the box to).  Aside from that I would have to say the $65 I paid for 20th Prime is next in line.

Archived