Whats the biggest TF purchase you've made?

TOM

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its never been about price value as much as its been Quantity. For starters I once paid 60$ for one alternator and a complete Energon gestault. Or when Cybertron first came out I spent 90$ in the first wave alone, that didn't include Starscream, Optimus and Megatron.

Other those the last thing I've spent a lot of money on are comics and gundam models. Comics have run me into triple digits between the past three to five weeks, this week alone I spent 60$ on a reprint of Crisis on Infinite Earth and The Watchmen and a copy of the Death of Superman.

MIB Fort Max $600

Lucky Draw G1 Black Tracks $450

JAFCON G1 Black Optimus Prime $225

"Shining" G1 Ultra Magnus $200

"Movie Preview" G1 Ultra Magnus $200

I got you beat.  American MIB fort max I got off of this site about a year and a half ago for $150.  The dude was new and everyone passed him off.  He had 1 post.  I asked for his Phone number and he gave it to me. 3 days later I had a MIB Max for Hella Cheap. :tfgrin I got my Shining yellow Magnus in a trade.  Thinking about a Movie preview one now. Somone has it for $115.  That Jafcon Prime you got is sweet.  I wanted one but changed my mind.  You got a nice Haul though.

Lets see...

$90 MIB Brave Maximus (He didnt stay MIB very long)

$80 MP-01 Convoy

$150 for a "Targetmaster Hotrod w/o Firebolt" - Already had Firebolt from when I was a kid but when the figure arrived in the mail not only was he not mint like the guy said he was broke and wasn't even the targetmaster version.  Needless to say I was pissed.  Luckily for me my pops came across another broken Hot Rod at a flea market for $0.25 and I rebuilt him out of the two broken bots.  He's complete now but I'll never take a coupon from a chicken not after teh last time.

On my end, so far, my biggest purchase has been MP-01

And thinking of pre-ordering Galaxy Force Primus

I would love to be a heavy hitter like you guys up there....there are a lot of nice rare TF's out there...and some G1 i would love to have...

But i just don't have the luxury or spending that kinda cash right now...  :tfsad  (yes..i am crying like a baby)

But i am working on it.....and one day.....one day...i will own you!  :wtf

:thumb

$150 for MISB Antagony and sold her for a tidy profit a few years later. Just pre-ordered e-hobby Galvy for $95.

I pretty much keep all my purchases under $100 though I still don't have reissue Predaking and me likey real bad.  :drool

Archived