Wanted!!!!!!!!

TOM

This is the last item I need to complete all of my TM / HM / PM.  MIB would be better Than at least I will have all large TM MIB/MISB.  Willing to pay $100 for him. More for MIB/MISB. PM or email me thomas.dixon@verizon.com

Once you get him, please post pics of your collection!

I got a few on tfw2005.  I'll link it with my sig.  I have some things out and a lot put away. I never really unpacked when we moved to where Im at now because of space restrictions.  I will be buying a house beginning of next year and I'm putting out everything.  I don't care how pissed the wife gets. :tfgrin HOpefully someone will sell me one. :tfsad

http://tfu.info/1999/Predacon/Scourge/scourge.htm

Is this the one?

I hope not, cos they were selling for £3 each last summer 'round here!

I've got an opened one somewhere, but I've err... "battle damaged" the chrome a bit.

http://tfu.info/1999/Predacon/Scourge/scourge.htm

Is this the one?

I hope not, cos they were selling for £3 each last summer 'round here!

I've got an opened one somewhere, but I've err... "battle damaged" the chrome a bit.

No, he's refering to Targetmaster Scourge.

:tard  Thank funk for that! I suppose he would've said "TM2" if he wanted that one!  :redface

I'm pretty sure Nightstick is exactly the same as the Targetmaster that came with Stepper/Ricochet.

Whom we all know was re-issued.

I'm pretty sure Nightstick is exactly the same as the Targetmaster that came with Stepper/Ricochet.

Whom we all know was re-issued.

No, he isn't. There are a few notable differences:

Nebulon (Reissued Targetmaster Stepper's NorAm name) has a pin pivot at the hip, much like all the large Autobot TMs in G1, while Nightstick had a clip and post assembly at the hip.

Nebulon has a dual fit handle (i.e. can be held by a Diaclone size fist and by a Targetmaster fist) while Nightstick can only be held by a Targetmaster fist.

Archived