Alternator Optimus

plowking

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice take on the character.  I was going to do a kitbash myself but stopped after the offical Optimus was announced.

The kitbash looks great plowking!  Paint apps look fantastic.  :thumb  I do agree about the wheels though.

Megatrons interesting as well.  Can't wait to see him finished!

Was kinda excepting till I saw the blue codpiece and blue thighs. Other than that, you've done a great job of painting and remolding this guy. But I still can't wait for the Trailbreakamus Prime they're giving us.

Well, like I said...MY WAY. See, where I live I see 24's and such on Caprice's, Cutlass', Mailbu's, and yes, even Jeep's and Suburban's, and to me some rides look sweet with the big rims and the Jeep is one of them. Come on, I know you all have seen Pimp My Ride!

Anyway, thats why he's Alternator Optimus, not Aternator Optimus Prime. He's the way I wanted Optimus to look.

But hey, thanks for the compliments

Well, like I said...MY WAY. See, where I live I see 24's and such on Caprice's, Cutlass', Mailbu's, and yes, even Jeep's and Suburban's, and to me some rides look sweet with the big rims and the Jeep is one of them. Come on, I know you all have seen Pimp My Ride!

Nice job, BAD television reference.

I like Op as a Jeep, and the paint job looks great, PK. But why, why WHY *bangs head on table* ---why would you put those bling bling dubs on a Jeep?!?! I hate those big rims on anything, but on a Jeep? Dude, c'mon! Taste is subjective and all, but a Jeep only looks right on some deep dish mag style wheels with fat gnarly off road tires. If you absolutely MUST use those dubs, put 'em on something that goes with them, like the Scion...

Archived