Cybertron Wreckloose Question

JesseCampbell

That picture was of a fan mode. He doesnt have any means to be held when in his "weapon mode". There's no peg or anything to fit into another figure's fist.

Hehe...that was one of the first things i checked when I got mine in the mail a while ago.

Hopefully i attached the image right. It's not even a third mode really. You just swing his limbs back in beast mode.

post-3505-1129994386.jpg

As fugly as Wrecklose is i'm actually looking forward to this mold. :thumb

I absolutely love Undermine, and I'm hoping this as well as Backstop are also worth the money. Cybertron has easily featured the best Basic/Scout sized toys since Beast Wars. :clap

Do Not Buy Backstop.

I must, his beast mode is awsome

:pfx

I don't care what anybody says, Backstop's a scout so at that price [oint you can't go wrong no matter how bad the toy is. :tftongue

Besides I'm very forgiving. I'm one of the few people in the entire fandom who actually like Armada Scavenger. He's bricktacular but still very well represented IMO. :thumb

Archived