Energon Omega Sentinel Wanted

Hey, everyone. I'm looking for the aforementioned Energon Omega Sentinel. Does anyone have one they want to get rid of, or have an extra one? If not, does anyone know where I can get one for less than 40 bucks?

Thanks!  :tfgrin

i just bought 2 off ebay. they were 40 each. theres about three or four in ebay right now for 39-40. after shipping and exchange rate they were just slightly lower than retail price (for me anyways) so i went for it.

Yeah, I've seen those 40 dollar ones on eBay. I forgot how much they were in the stores when they originally came out, but I was looking for one for lower than 40. I guess that is a good price then?

I haven't spent more than $40 for any TF except reissue perceptor (and yes, i have #00 prime, reissue megs, soundwave etc...).

just keep watching ebay... you'll find a score some time. if you're patient enough... you'll probably find one for $10 or something.

I haven't spent more than $40 for any TF except reissue perceptor (and yes, i have #00 prime, reissue megs, soundwave etc...).

just keep watching ebay... you'll find a score some time. if you're patient enough... you'll probably find one for $10 or something.

Wow, you got reissue Prime, Megs, and Soundwave for less than 40?! Awesome deal, bro. I hope I get that lucky. Thanks, man.

No way you have a fort max or any of the big guys then :P. Retail Omega S was around the $65 here in canada.

Archived