Release dates

Haggisjin

Can I get some help with the rough release dates for these things? Either in the month or which quarter of the year they are expected? I really need to set up a planned budget if I'm to continue my TF addiction.

Star Convoy: Already out

Megalo Convoy: Already out

Orion Pax: Already out

BT-16 Skids: Nov 18?

BT-? Convoy (or Alt Optimus): ?

BT-? Mirage: ?

GF/Cyb Primus: ?

GF/Cyb Unicron: ?

Cyb HotShot Hotrod repaint: ?

BW 10th Reissues: ?

BW 10th New Optimus Primal: ?

BW 10th New Megatron: ?

Any rough estimates/rumours/guesses would be appreciated. I just need to figure out  how much and when I need to save money, just to help things along. Thanks heaps.

Most of those are next summer, The new BW Megatron and Optimus are due in Fall/Autumn (i think)

Can I get some help with the rough release dates for these things? Either in the month or which quarter of the year they are expected? I really need to set up a planned budget if I'm to continue my TF addiction.

Star Convoy: Already out

Megalo Convoy: Already out

Orion Pax: Already out

BT-16 Skids: Nov 18?

BT-? Convoy (or Alt Optimus): ?

BT-? Mirage: ?

GF/Cyb Primus: ?

GF/Cyb Unicron: ?

Cyb HotShot Hotrod repaint: ?

BW 10th Reissues: ?

BW 10th New Optimus Primal: ?

BW 10th New Megatron: ?

Any rough estimates/rumours/guesses would be appreciated. I just need to figure out  how much and when I need to save money, just to help things along. Thanks heaps.

Heh.  Slapped together some spreadsheet for just this purpose when the botcon info was announced.  Most of it probably isn't the same though so can only answer a couple..:

2005:

Oct

- Alt Prowl

- Alt Sunstreaker

- BT Skids (not shopping for it, but gotta be pretty near future since it's next in lines, no?)

Dec

- G1 Commemorative Astrotrain

- G1 Commemorative Sideswipe?

Q4

- BT Mirage? (unknown but conservative estimate)

2006:

- Cybertron Autovolt

- Cybertron Hot Rod (Hot Shot recolor)

- Cybertron Octane (Jetfire recolor)

Jan

- BW 10th Wave 1

Mar

- Universe (unknown exclusive)

June

- Alt Mirage

- Cyb Primus

Ye might wanna check the back archives of TFormers.com's news feeds since one of them was the rough Hasbro release schedule where I got these from and the rest were extrapolated from images of the Hasbro displays.  Believe the BT/Alt Optimus monstrosity is next year, but since the proto image was painted and Mirage wasn't, perhaps the Optimus will come out first (tenuous rationalization but..).

I'd be way interested in THAT showing up state-side.

Is this confirmed?

yes please someone confirm this, state side got screwed the last time they said this was SUPPOSE to be coming out and only canda got him :tfmad

I'd be way interested in THAT showing up state-side.

Is this confirmed?

yes please someone confirm this, state side got screwed the last time they said this was SUPPOSE to be coming out and only canda got him :tfmad

Can't say it was confirmed, but believe it was mentioned as possible/likely because Hasbro apparently felt TRU somehow completely failed to ever put Sideswipe on the shelves AT ALL when they were supposed to.  Hence Comm Sideswipe would be a hasbrotoyshop.com exclusive.

However... I am unable to confirm or deny any such reportings other than... I believe this was as reported at Botcon. =)

Didn't realise Sideswipe was that hard to get. There's a dozen at my TRU sitting on the shelves, along with all the other reissues. :tfhuh

It doesn't help that they cost between $50-$70 here :tfmad

Archived