Alternator BOXES

Someone was looking for Alt boxes here. Not sure who or when, I just remeber reading the post. I've decided to make room for my new Alts coming, so here's what I got: (these are the BOXES ONLY)

Windcharger (2)

Silverstreak (2)

Smokescreen (2) - one box on hold

Sideswipe (2) - one box on hold

Prowl - on hold

Shockblast (2)

Grimlock (2)

Jazz (rough)

Ravage

Wheeljack (no insert)

Tracks - on hold

Swerve

Swindle

Make an offer. If nobody "bites" by the weekend, I'm clipping the ends off and trashing the rest.

Someone was looking for Alt boxes here. Not sure who or when, I just remeber reading the post. I've decided to make room for my new Alts coming, so here's what I got: (these are the BOXES ONLY)

Windcharger (2)

Silverstreak (2)

Smokescreen (2)

Sideswipe (2)

Prowl

Shockblast (2)

Grimlock (2)

Jazz (rough)

Ravage

Wheeljack (no insert)

Tracks

Swerve

Swindle

Make an offer. If nobody "bites" by the weekend, I'm clipping the ends off and trashing the rest.

pm'ed

there's someone who ALWAYS makes custom G1 commemorative series boxes!!!

I forgot who the user is... damn i'm SURE this will be an intriguing project for custom made ALT box-art packages!!!

that's me and i don't make custom alt boxes... :D

you know, if you wanted to keep them (reccommended), then cut all the tape and fold them down. That's what I do... I keep at least 1 box for each alt... then just stack the bubbles within each other and stuff them in a unicron box (what i do) and store them.

just my .02

Archived