Cybertron Jetfire

Ultimatetransfan

Is there an eay way to make his fists come out?  I've had him for a while and I can't seem to find an easy way to make his fists slide out of his forearms,  So is there a secret button or something I'm missing?  I always have to resort to using a twist tie threaded through his hand-hole.

I've got GF Dreadrock.  And on him you jsut bend his arms and it pushes his hands out.  On a few occasions they've only come out about 90% of the way and I had to grab them with my fingers to pull it the rest of the way.  But thats it.

Haven't heard any complaints as bad as yours about the Cybertron version before though.  May have gotten a gimpy one.

Mine has the same problem. The only saving grace though is after being 10% emerged they pry out easily. I keep mine in bot mode though so this issue never bothers me.

Also in defense of the much ridiculed Cybertron Scouge I honestly have to these are the worst arms desined yet in a Cybertron/Galaxy Force toy. I think it's stupid that you have to tilt the entire wing either up or down to create a dramatic pose. Or have to fold the rear engine covers backwards to bend the elbow to anything less then a 45 degree angle.  :tfmad

Guest shreddemon

I had the same trouble. But then I figured out that you can crank the arms straight down then they pop right out (75% of the way).

I have trouble with a few different tfs every so often, makes me wonder how little kids do it!

From what i've heard  'gimpy'ness isn't uncommon on Cyb. Jetfire.  It's either the first thing or the chest tab thing.

Archived