Japanese/Euro Combiner team parts

notpicard

I recently got a full set of the UK Rescue Force team and was wondering if there are any repro partners or weapons out there to finish these guys off with what came with their japanese counterparts (their chests really have some caves that need more).  I don't have the Liokaiser team, but I think that it would be great to eventually get bootlegs of the other 2 members to customize so that I could make an Autobot version of Liokaiser out of the Rescue Force set.  It is a shame that they did not include the whole thing.

I find it very odd that the car's guns have the pegs as if they would have combined with the tank/crane's accessory in the same way that Liokaiser's equivalent parts do.  It is almost like a full Autobot version was considered.

To the opposite of that, would the parts I have from Rescue Force be useful for a repro set?  I see these guys available in lots and alone on eBay pretty regularly without most of their parts.  I think they are a cool and strange part of G1 that could really use revisiting.  And since the parts are not available for Liokaiser, it might be cool to have them in colors that would work for him as well.

I guess mostly I just need a japanese reissue of Liokaiser with an eHobby Rescue Force repaint. :bored

...and while they are at it a Road Caesar / Motorvators set.

Archived