Is anyone going to buy the BT Prowl reprolabels?

Sentinel

Is anyone going to buy the BT Prowl reprolabels?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is anyone going to buy the BT Prowl reprolabels?

• Yes
    • No

I have reprolabels for Meister, Hound, and Tracks... but the last 2 Alt sets look really, really gaudy.

This now makes 3 decos for Prowl that I hate :tfmad

And what would make me have to use the refresh button? That's weird. Makes me wonder what other sites I need to hit refresh on.

Depending on your browser settings, cache size, etc. can allow a webpage to be loaded entirely from your hard drive when you visit, instead of coming from the page itself. 

Wow, those are super ghey. The logic of people who would buy those confuses me. "I want my BT Prowl to look just like G1 Prowl even though G1 Prowl didn't look like a real police car to begin with."

Hey now, I was excited to get these (before they made them too big that is). I do want my BT Prowl to look like G1 Prowl. That is what this line is supposed to do.

I have said it in numerous other threads, but I was under the (correct) impression that Alt/BT was meant as an homage line to G1, w/ updates to classic figures so that they have super-realistic alt modes and super articulated bot modes. Most of the time they succeed, but occasionally, something gets overlooked or left out (ie Prowl not matching his "brothers" Silverstreak/Bluestreak and Smokescreen as a Subaru). But overall, I have been very happy w/ this line so far, and I just wanted something to make the figure look more authentic.

Too bad they made the stickers too big, otherwise I would buy these in a second.

I have said it in numerous other threads, but I was under the (correct) impression that Alt/BT was meant as an homage line to G1

I don't think the BT/Alts were intended to be a "strict homage" line.  I think that HasTak wanted to essentially redo G1 in the sense of "scale models of realisitc looking vehicles that turn into cool robots."  By giving the BT/Alts G1 names with similar looking heads and paintjobs to their G1 counterparts they could snare the G1 fans while attracting new fans (which is pretty much the same strategy used for all of their Transformer lines).

Archived