Ligerjack/Leobreaker

Ultimatetransfan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the back of his box they show super optimus mode with the leobreaker arm but I can't figure it out unless you take optimus' arm off but I can't get it to pop off. Any ideas?

Leobreaker's instructions show you how to do it. You just fold the arm back, just like you do when changing him into truck mode.

IMO, Beast based TFs have no business merging with vehicle based TFs.  Optimus looks terrible with that giant cancerous growth of a beasty arm.  The color schemes don't match at all, either.  It's the only TF that combines with an OP that I NEVER intend to purchase, or at least to let touch my Cyb. OP.  If my kids want to buy one to play with fine, but no combining! :)

pics of the leobreaker with the fingers

Archer11.jpg

Ok, I'm not getting him unless they release that one.  You know, the good one :P

Maybe they have a retool planned, in the same way every character gets an upgrade (sometimes twice) nowadays.

Archived