Ligerjack/Leobreaker

Ultimatetransfan

I've already decided that I'm not going to get Overhaul, but his upgraded version looks interesting.  So I'd like to know what his posability, and otherwise quality is like.  So does anyone here own him and have some insight?  No need to talk about the 'arm-mode', it sucks :P

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't gotten him yet, but I think the general consensus is that he's a pretty average figure.  Nothing absolutely horrid, but he's nothing to cry home about, either.  Poseability's obviously not bad, not as janked up as his previous body, at least, but he's a pretty simple figure.  A lot of sacrifices were made to accommodate his third mode, which is too bad, since even that was stripped down compared to what was original intended (and developed).  I'd still kinda like to know why we didn't get "Proto-Breaker".

I have him, I have to say I'm disapointed with both the robot mode and the beast mode,  he is not posable in both modes..

his body is killed by the batteries and the ability to connect to Prime

He is cool when connected with Prime, that's all....

the other prime "slave", sonic bomber, don't have theses problems...

I've just ordered Megatron, so now that I have sonic bomber for prime, I'll attach liger to megatron...

Well, I like him. Posability isn't out of this world, but it is there, even if it's somewhat strange in the arms; they literally break apart at the top, on a hinge joint, for sideways posability.

Arm mode could have been a lot better, but for what it is, I do like it. Chip gimmick is cool enough, and he roars good and proper.

Beast mode is very good, and the detailing of the sculpt shines through here - this is a very detailed, cool looking toy.

Overall, could have been improved, but still well worth getting.

I can tell by the pictures that he looks like I would hate him. He represents everything that a Tranformer should not be in my small world.

Self knowledge is awesome!

In my own cramped vision he's actually pretty cool. And down bring down the armmode; I think it looks great.

Archived