do you mistransform?

Blitz

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there's anyone I mistransform the most is BW Optimal Optimus in his jet mode, because there is really nothing to tell you, "OK this snaped here so that how it needs to be" or something like that, of course I got him off of Ebay from a $#@% seller who did not tell me that his left robot/right beast mode thumb was brocken off and missing!

But that problem is not just with Optimal Optimus. Pretty much any Transformer that transforms into an animal, (except for Optimal Optimus's beast mode) because of mostly the legs and tail has no real position that says that your doing right, and I really hate that! :fire

Yes, yes I do,

Normally slight adjustments to mine like ROTF Wheelie's legs or in more severe cases in which I can't get the part to stay attached, Animated Swoop. I also occasionally flip Quickstrike's beast head upside down to match the CG model of him.

I recently did another combination of Mindwipe and Skystalker where Skystalker becomes a combination shoulder armor and backpack with fins that rise over Mindwipe's shoulders. To separate it from the "headmaster" beast combination, I also mistransform Mindwipe's legs, and store the chicken-leg extensions so that he has a more humanoid leg placement.

On Battle Blades Bumblebee, I ignore the instruction to angle the front wheels so that they rest against the doors, and move them to rest against his shoulders instead. It emulates the look of the CG model and the 2007 mold more, and adds more bulk to his otherwise thin arms.

I have another vehicle mode setup for ROTF Brawn and Recon Ironhide, but I think that's more for the fan-modes topic... :D

I'm sure many will agree that coming up with different interpretations for the figures is half the fun of collecting Transformers!

Archived