do you mistransform?

Blitz

I did the leg swap on BT Prowl(s)

so technically......  yes.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i also mistransform the alt/bt repaints so they look more unique e.g. taking off swindles doors bending sideswipes legs inword so they look like alt/bt mirages and giving him door wings.

so i wonder who else mistransforms

I usually try and do something different with the alt/bt variants, as well.

Yellow Tracks and Ravage (hid the missle launchers), Meister (reversed the feet), Prowl (reversed the legs), etc.

I did the leg swap on BT Prowl(s)

so technically......  yes.

I so plan to do that if I EVER find this guy. I did the drunk mod for Swipe but left it on his back and I pose Swerve's missles to the back.

jazz has reverse feet tfation, sideswipe has doors by arms, de wing doors, wj has reverse leg tfation prowls legs depend on my mood,

For Sideswipe do you mean like the BT transformation? In that case I mistransform Cybertron Prime's Super mode. Guns on the bottom. The other way looks dumb.

The cannonmode operated by his compagnion.

RansackCannonMode.jpg

The gun mode is nearly identical, just close the wheels and you got a good handle, he even has a trigger crotch.

P.S. He is not stable in cannonmode so needs someone to hold him down like that. Also my Ransack has had the rear wheel correction.

Constantly. :thumb

One I am most proud of is Energon Landmines gobot mode and Bulkheads Ed 209 mode from robocop. I'll have to post pics some day.  :tflaugh I also came up with a pretty convincing handgun mode for Energon Shockwave.

Archived