do you mistransform?

Blitz

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I fold the doors on G1 Jazz back and never used the shoulder rocket to maintain the toon appearance. I also only use one of Wheeljacks shoulder rockets and leave the other bagged.

I totaly mistransform my Jazz the same way, I aslo fold the doors back on Stepper becuse he didin't have wings in his 1 manga apearance.

I am all for mistransformation nif it's for show acuraccy, otherwise it should be punishable by death.

I mistransform a lot of my Alternators.  I like to use the trunk-chest mod for Sideswipe and the door wings for Dead End.  I also like to bend Ravage's rockets back out of sight, to differentiate from Tracks, and I took Swindle's doors off all together, and I stowed Windcharger and Decepticharge's "convertable" pieces with Swindle's wings and Prime's ax-hand.

I tend to mistransform Energon Prowl when combined with another just for the extra pair of arms. Also I like to fiddle with some to find extra modes like I found the Gun and the Cannon mode of GF Gasket.

Yay! I like fanmodes. What's the gun and cannon modes look like?

Is this considered a mistransform?

misform2rp.jpg

It is show accurate.

misform11sp.jpg

It's a good thing the Iacon gate was missing a street lamp :P

I mistransform usually to make kibble more managabe.  One thing I really like to do, is when I transform Energon Mirage to 'bot mode, I swap the boat halves

I honestly don't know.  If I can do a decent job of making it look like the picture on the back by myself, I don't look at instructions.

ive only looked at two tfs instructions so far.

I tend to mistransform Energon Prowl when combined with another just for the extra pair of arms. Also I like to fiddle with some to find extra modes like I found the Gun and the Cannon mode of GF Gasket.

i dont think i transformed any of the powerlinx modes the way they were supposed to. most of them seemed pretty stupid. i just did whatever i wanted for those.

Archived