Alternators Soundwave

plowking

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate all the compliments.

Sorry, my Alt. Sixshot isn't a six-changer, just a "tweaked" Shockblast. If you'd still like more pics: http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showto...3288&hl=sixshot

The head (which is G1 with a spacer made for it) was a little high, my bad, I didn't have the head/neck mount pushed down far enough. As for the Spoiler area looking bad? Those are actually Lazerbeaks (G1) feet forming the spoiler. I thought it was pretty slick....oh well.

And TFMaster, feel free to use anything you see in my Alt, on yours. Just the thought of someone wanting to use one of my ideas is a compliment in itself.

As for Lazerbeak, it was simple. To hold the doors on I used Lego men hands. I just drilled a little hole in the back of the motor on each side and pressed them in. And to hold the feet on, another Lego. It was a flat piece with two "poles attached" one on each side, fit perfectly. And the best part is that everything from the bird attaches to the car in its rightful place

Ok...got all that, but what are the feet themselves from? Got a closeup pic?

TFM

Arent those, G1 feet?

Anyway, kickass job man! i never though about using the doors as wings  :eek

Obviously, gives a better effect than mine  :thumb

Keep up the good work  :clap

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the targa style body mod, but I dont much like the bling bling rims. But thats JMHO. Great work overall!

Yep, those are G1 feet and also the head is too.

I tried to take a close up pic, but crappy camera = crappy close-ups

Thanks for the compliment, Nap. If yours would not have been so pleasing to my eye, I never would have been inspired to try my own version  :thumb

I`ll say it`s the best Alt Soundwave kitbash I`ve seen in a while. Love the Lazerbeak. I`m just not too keen on the way the Mustang front looks on Soundwave bashes in general but that`s just me. Good job over all. I like the change you did to the Mustang body. I think that it would have made a better Springer.

Archived