TRU Reissue Rodimus Prime assembly error

sickboy

I saw the post on TFormers.com (TFormers link), and sure enough, my reissue Rodimus was also assembled incorrectly. I had always figured that something was wrong with mine, as he just didn't quite fit together correctly in robot mode.

Anyway, the problem is, I want to go ahead and take him apart to flip the yellow piece around, but I've already applied the sticker to the waist panel, so I can't get to the screws underneath so I can completely take apart his torso.

Any suggestions on how to gently remove the sticker without damaging it?

Seriously... that's a pretty bad error though. Minus one more point for the Hasbro QA department. :monkey

I would contact Hasbro directly, not the point of purchase. They have made an assembly error on a "collector's item". They should recall this product. They should give you something to rectify this situation from a customer service aspect. It may not be a new Rodimus toy, but they should stand by their product. :tfmad

I would contact Hasbro directly, not the point of purchase. They have made an assembly error on a "collector's item". They should recall this product. They should give you something to rectify this situation from a customer service aspect. It may not be a new Rodimus toy, but they should stand by their product. :tfmad

I think I may try that and see what happens. I'll email the customer sevice dept right now.

As for returning it, I doubt that would work. I dont know where I put the receipt, since it was a few weeks ago that I bought it. :tfsad

I'll let you guys know if I hear anything back from Hasbro.

In the meantime, if anyone can think of a good way to lift the sticker.. I'd still be open to that.

SON OF A B****!!!!!! Mines messed up too!!!!!!!!!

Well I fixed mine, I very very very very carfully peeled the sticker up, and fixed it, but still wound up hurting the sticker some, but not bad, a few places I had to use a wee bit of super glue on a stickpin head to get it into the cracks of the sticker to hold a little place in the corner down.

I would contact Hasbro directly, not the point of purchase.  They have made an assembly error on a "collector's item".  They should recall this product.  They should give you something to rectify this situation from a customer service aspect.  It may not be a new Rodimus toy, but they should stand by their product.  :tfmad

I think I may try that and see what happens. I'll email the customer sevice dept right now.

As for returning it, I doubt that would work. I dont know where I put the receipt, since it was a few weeks ago that I bought it. :tfsad

I'll let you guys know if I hear anything back from Hasbro.

In the meantime, if anyone can think of a good way to lift the sticker.. I'd still be open to that.

What you could do is get another and swap them and return. Not the most honest means but it will get results...

Archived