I feel like an Alt. Sexy Party

STPrime

Prowl

This was my first go at an Alt. I learned very quickly that brush + no pre wash = total mess. After a week of discouragement, I sand all the parts down, gave them a rinse, and started spraying. I then learned Fusion is the only way to go, forget that $.99 crap.  I took aspects from 3 of my favorite customs of Prowl and made him my own. Silverstreak head and body and Smokescreen legs and spoiler. Painted the abs white and a little crome in the chest. What else could you ask for?

Now I'm just waiting on repolabels.com (you rock) for the finishing touches.

I wanna see this one with Prowl designated head

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Megatron

I wanted it to be different, so i went with the reverse legs. It takes away from the articulation, but abled me to have a more G1 accurate look. I also wanted to paint the abs because i hadn't seen that yet. I used E. Scorp as the base for the head. It's a little pointy now, but I'm gonna rework it and try to make it wider at the top.

post-2314-1140104958.jpg

Grimlock

Minor alterations, but helps non the less. I tried to incorperate both cartoon and toy in this one. I didn't like the red feet, but didn't like silver either, so I decided to go gold to help balance the overall look, and because his tail was gold and it hung off his legs in G1. I also painted his his shoulders to break up the black. I didn't want to paint all his arm because i didn't want him to resemble Megatron as much. I never liked the bronze color on his mouth, so black and blue eyes like the show.

I never liked how his waist on the toy was half red and black, but i didn't like the solid red waist either, so i added a couple apps of black to break it up.

post-2314-1146860450.jpg

Windcharger

Well, I can't say that this was my idea. When I saw the Binaltech guide I knew I had to make him. I didn't want another red bot, so I decided to go with Burgandy. Also, after looking at pics of WC from the cartoon, i decided to go with the reverse leg again. it allowed me to have the black which I think helps the black hood. I painted the hood black for two reasons. One, I had to do something to make him less like the other Stangs, and Two, it just looks bad ass. Or atleast IMO. I would have liked the gray to be darker, but it's the darkest spray I was able to find. I may go back and do some details on the abs and forearms.

gallery_2314_6_8506.jpg

gallery_2314_6_5959.jpg

o              m              f                    g

that's so niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Archived