Alternators Mirage

splendic

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
August?!!?!

how many more months must i look at shelves being warmed by Rico and Rolly.....

I'm still seeing Skids, Tracks, and Sunstreaker wherever I go.  Oh, and both TRUs near me have huge piles of SMOKESCREEN.

Teh shelves are teh toast13. :redface

I am still seeing Sideswipes and Swindles wherever I go.  :tfmad

What i dont get is that LMH will buy Rico and then be surprised that he is disapointed and then swear off Alts when Mirage comes around....

Weird.

oh Rico.... where did we go wrong :tfsad

hey, I always thought he was a suck-ass repaint; my intent was to use him for (part of) a Prowl kitbash. But I could not have predicted the infinite mind-rapingly horrific twat ball of suckage that Rico represented.

K.

O.

Quality.

but anyway I was digging through toys that I'm supposed to have packed up :redface and I thought to myself "hmm, Sunstreaker and Mirage would look really nice together" since I only have him and two BTs. so who knows

August?!!?!

how many more months must i look at shelves being warmed by Rico and Rolly.....

I'm still seeing Skids, Tracks, and Sunstreaker wherever I go.  Oh, and both TRUs near me have huge piles of SMOKESCREEN.

Teh shelves are teh toast13. :redface

I am still seeing Sideswipes and Swindles wherever I go.  :tfmad

*Cringe*

That must be a small town.

I happened to be at a Wal-Mart tonight, so I figured that I'd check over to see if Mirage had arrived....

How about they've gotten in even MORE Sunstreakers (6 total), Skids (6 total), Rollbars (1) and Ricochets (3). 

Archived