Post-BotCon Impressions....

SkyClonus

I was just curious how this year's BotCon went in terms of organization and content. I'm especially interested to hear how it stacked up against past BotCons/OTFCCs, and to hear how Master Collector performed in organizing the convention. What was the tone at BotCon this year? Did Hasbro seem positive about the Transformers brand?

I wasn't at the convention but from all the info i have read, it seems they did a great job. So far hasbro has given several surprises and some excellent news. I think Master collector will have the convention license for saeveral years.

Well I went and everyone was packed tight in there, I could hardly breathe. They needed more room so they could space out the dealers and give everyone plenty of room to manuever.

My fellow transformers fans were actually quite rude and constantly pushing and no one said excuse me or sorry. I was really disappointed  :slap 

Though, it seemed as if everyone actually took showers this year :thumb

It was Saturday between 11:00 and 1:00 especially on the side where joel and his crew had the BigBadToyStore setup.

I was also disappointed with them because most the stuff I wanted was opened and they were charging basically sealed price for them

The only real good deal I found was from TFSource as they had the 20th Op Trailer for $50 w/ purchase of $25 or more. I got the trailer and BT Blue Tracks for $80

i had a great time, got lots of great info which is all over the board, meet some great ppl and am now in stages for the next yrs event which should be even  cooler than this one.....need mo money for lots mo stuff  :thumb

We got there before 10:00 Sat adn it was pretty easy browsing the first hour.

By the time it was past noon, it was crowded as heck, though. My 5 year old, universally regarded as a cute kid, got lots of free stuff. People handed him comics and puzzles and small toys and such wherever we went.

If you don't have kids, borrow one to take with you. You score more bling that way. LOL.

Overall, it was more of a 'see stuff you don't normally see up close' kind of thing for us.

Well I went and everyone was packed tight in there, I could hardly breathe. They needed more room so they could space out the dealers and give everyone plenty of room to manuever.

My fellow transformers fans were actually quite rude and constantly pushing and no one said excuse me or sorry. I was really disappointed  :slap 

03 and 04 were nothing like that, every thing was well spaced out and wasn't crowded at all.

if they don't do something about that their asking for trouble.

03 and 04 were nothing like that, every thing was well spaced out and wasn't crowded at all.

if they don't do something about that their asking for trouble.

I can't vouch for any other past years, but I do know that by the looks of the pictures, last year's OTFCC had a much much bigger dealer room. That could change things quite a bit.

Archived