my transformers

Omega Convoy

Pretty Nifty!

Just wait, before you know it those shelves will be overflowing.

(now go get Prime some hands)

all of my primes have hands

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DSCI0004.jpg

I say thee nay...

look at the date of that post

Thats to much work :tftongue

Either way man nice set up, track shelves are a collectors best friend!

I like the Sentie stuff too. I was into the first 2 seasons of Zords. I had them once, now as a pass time I'm piecing the sets back together. Any chance you can put up some more Titanus picks?

DSCI0004.jpg

I say thee nay...

look at the date of that post

Thats to much work :tftongue

Either way man nice set up, track shelves are a collectors best friend!

I like the Sentie stuff too. I was into the first 2 seasons of Zords. I had them once, now as a pass time I'm piecing the sets back together. Any chance you can put up some more Titanus picks?

heres a web site that has the japanese versions the stickers are more show accurate too http://ooebihara.sakura.ne.jp/toys/sentai/jyuren/jyu00.htm

Can't translate it but thanks!

Hey hows the articulation on the Dekawing?

arms at the shoulder no elbow, the hips forward and back, ankles move side to side and the head side to side no up and down movement if you have dekaranger robo its about the same

I don't have any recent Ranger stuff, again outside of season 1&2 I realy wasn't a gan of the Mecha designs. I just like the Jet/Gun/Bot gimmick. It all looks pretty nice.

yeah i stoped buying the american toys because the lack metal, chrome parts and paint aps the last thing i got from power rangers was the 1st mystic force megazord i was going to buy the overdrive megazord but i found out its a differant mold so i dident buy any of the mecha then with jungle fury they just look bad and i think im going to skip the new one too

Dig the Energon collection! ;) I have one myself, including Mirage & Ironhide together sealed, Jetfire x 2 MISB, Starscream, Rodimus, Tow Line, Hot Shot (silvr), Prowl, Ravage, & i think i have like 1 combaticon combiner dude, Sledge.

Energon with combining robots = :win IMO :thumb

Forgot the Leaders Megatron & Optimus Prime + minicons & Kicker, Shockwave & Alpha Q, I have them too! Not very many Energon's compared to my Cybertrons. I wish it was both. *rant rant* :P

Archived