Alternators Optimus Prime

Father Time

Is Alternators Optimus Prime a Good idea, or a Bad idea?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Is Alternators Optimus Prime a Good idea, or a Bad idea?

• Good Idea
    • Bad Idea
    • I'll refrain from formalizing an opinion until the final product is shown

I don't get the Starscreaming either. we're not the ones making these, some suits in Buttbucket Rhode island are. Ir not i could be wrong.

As long as they continue to make them after the Takara/Tomy situation went down I don't care!!!! BW 10th ANNIVERSARY PACK!! WOOOHOO!

Alternators BOOYA! Cybertron YEAH!

Transfan since 83. Still going.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted "bad idea" cos I think they should've waited. If they're gonna release bigger Alts, ie: 1:24 Jets I think a 1:24 Fire Engine or Semi-truck (licensed, more realistic than 20th Prime) would've been good. And a 1:24 Tank for Megs too.

On the flipside, I'll still buy it. Until they produce Alt-methadone to curb my addiction to these AWESOME toys!

*edit*

Considering they charged £49.99 for A/E-Unicrons, I'd easily pay this for the Prime or Megs I mentioned above.

that's it, i'm swapping skids head and calling it ironhide.

perhaps the SRT Viper is a good mold for Hot Rod...

and thus the SRT Ram would be a viable upgrade for Rodimus Prime!!!

Does look more like Rodimus.  I can see why the Japanese wouldn't use a truck mold normally.  When your on an Island both space and Gas prices are a big thing.  So not alot of big vehicles running around most Island Nations.

Glad they made a truck though, and I really hope the legs are backwards or something.  But I can definately see this guy becoming a Kup.

I don't get the Starscreaming either. we're not the ones making these, some suits in Buttbucket Rhode island are. Ir not i could be wrong.

As long as they continue to make them after the Takara/Tomy situation went down I don't care!!!! BW 10th ANNIVERSARY PACK!! WOOOHOO!

Alternators BOOYA! Cybertron YEAH!

Transfan since 83. Still going.

83? oO

Archived