Alternators Optimus Prime

Father Time

Is Alternators Optimus Prime a Good idea, or a Bad idea?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Is Alternators Optimus Prime a Good idea, or a Bad idea?

• Good Idea
    • Bad Idea
    • I'll refrain from formalizing an opinion until the final product is shown

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like crap. Seems to have no articulation, color sucks, doesn't really resemble Prime, plus the main point... WE ALREADY HAVE A PRIME FOR ALT/BT!!!

Masterpiece Prime is all we need to go along w/ the Alt/BT line. Why make a crappy rendition of Prime when that mold could go to Ironhide like everyone was speculating (still not exactly right for Ironhide, but much better than a crappy cheap Prime).

Hasbro should just leave well enough alone and keep MP/20th Prime as the Prime for the Alt/BT line (just give us a worthy Megs to w/ it and we will be happy I am sure).

He's mistransformed :monkey

I like em but that mold was obviously meant for Trailbreaker. look at that shoulders and chest. That's probably why they were cool with making Swindle.

That's what we said when we first saw Prowl....... :tfevil

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/default...37E728764001CA0

He doesn't look that bad, I smell a repaint for Megs.

I always thought MP Prime counted as an Alt/BT  :redface

I already said please god no! Even If Megs is a Repaint, Dont repaint Prime into Megs.

I like em but that mold was obviously meant for Trailbreaker. look at that shoulders and chest. That's probably why they were cool with making Swindle.

The Jeep mold is meant to be TB!  C'mon, what sense does it make to call a 2wd street truck TRAILbreaker?!?!  Might as well take a sportscar and call it Runway or something.  This mold isnt bad for OP, but it needs a LOT of work. Good idea, but the legs suck ass. Articulation, anyone?

The Jeep mold is meant to be TB!  C'mon, what sense does it make to call a 2wd street truck TRAILbreaker?!?!  Might as well take a sportscar and call it Runway or something.  This mold isnt bad for OP, but it needs a LOT of work. Good idea, but the legs suck ass. Articulation, anyone?

Takara would only make a truck if it was Optimus Prime. He's a compromise.

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/default...37E728764001CA0

He doesn't look that bad, I smell a repaint for Megs.

I always thought MP Prime counted as an Alt/BT  :redface

I already said please god no! Even If Megs is a Repaint, Dont repaint Prime into Megs.

I never said no.... its a good mold, of course there will be great kitbashes made from this, like Nemesis Prime or even Rodimus Prime maybe. Just another Prime to add to the collection.

Archived