With Beast Machines eventually coming to DVD...

My Alt. Mode Sucks

Disney = retarded if they think putting a TF show on DVD isn't a good thing

Disney has equaled retarded since they made sequals to Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.

Not to mention sequels to Cinderella, Lader and the Tramp, and a whole slew of their movies have had sequels.  Aladdin was a freaking trilogy.

And for Power Rangers fans, they're not releasing those onto DVD either.  They have the rights to the entire series since they bought it from Saban after Wild Force :tfmad

aladdin pretty much was the only movie/direct to VHS movie series they had that actually was decent throughout all the installments...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disney has equaled retarded since they made sequals to Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.

Not to mention sequels to Cinderella, Lader and the Tramp, and a whole slew of their movies have had sequels.  Aladdin was a freaking trilogy.

And for Power Rangers fans, they're not releasing those onto DVD either.  They have the rights to the entire series since they bought it from Saban after Wild Force :tfmad

aladdin pretty much was the only movie/direct to VHS movie series they had that actually was decent throughout all the installments...

You are easily entertained, my friend.

*just found out about BM DVD box set delay*

*is happy/sad*

You are easily entertained, my friend.

*just found out about BM DVD box set delay*

*is happy/sad*

i said decent, not spectacular. :P too much musical in all three.

also too much sucky TV-quality animation / story / dialogue / etc. etc..... but hey, I don't want to be picky. :tfgrin

*SMACK.* CHULDHOOD MEMORIES PWN YOU

>.> *Disclaimer* Only the first and third movies were good, imo. return of jafar sucked hard.*

When did that happen!? :eek  :eek

Direct to video a year or two or three ago.  I don't remember because I don't realy care.

return of jafar sucked hard

The comic version, Return of Aladdin was pretty good, and no music in it.

Archived