wtf

Omega Convoy

My Windcharger is the tightest jointed figure I have next to B Ravage......well, his ankles are the looser than 20th Prime and Cy Megatron. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just got a alt windcharger and he has a missing part on his gun and some of his joints are loose

How the heck did you manage to not know about the missing gun barrel?

i just got a alt windcharger and he has a missing part on his gun and some of his joints are loose

I just checked mine - IT'S MISSING IT TOO :eek

*Checks his Brave Max* - IT'S MISSING GASKET, GROMMET, AND HIS TWO GUNS!!!! I'VE BEEN ROBBED!!!!1

That's why you have to get a repro one  :thumb . Alt Windcharger never came with it as Honda had a hissy fit about their car having a weapon. You could only get the barrel on the BT version.

i'm begining to doubt that. according to Hasbro, it was Honda's american branch that threw the hissyfit over violence. now, i really don't see why an american car company would object to this. i can understand an european car company getting bitchy but not an american car company. and then there's the fact that Alt Prowl's box clearly labels his gun as a laser pistol. i'm begining to think that removing the gun barrel was for safty reasons, afterall. maybe it was too brittle.

That's why you have to get a repro one  :thumb . Alt Windcharger never came with it as Honda had a hissy fit about their car having a weapon. You could only get the barrel on the BT version.

i'm begining to doubt that. according to Hasbro, it was Honda's american branch that threw the hissyfit over violence. now, i really don't see why an american car company would object to this. i can understand an european car company getting bitchy but not an american car company. and then there's the fact that Alt Prowl's box clearly labels his gun as a laser pistol. i'm begining to think that removing the gun barrel was for safty reasons, afterall. maybe it was too brittle.

Ummm not sure where you can come up with that conclusion as with the 1000s of BT Overdrives out there and the Starscreaming about mismatched paint the one thing that hasnt come in for QA issues is the barrel.  I also own a number of Alt versions with factory barrels.  Couple that to the fact that Hasbro said that the barrel was removed at the request of Honda.

Honda and Acura are essentially separate entities within the USA with different hierarchys.

Simple fact of the political correctness that is seeping into every aspect of our society

I just checked mine - IT'S MISSING IT TOO :eek

*Checks his Brave Max* - IT'S MISSING GASKET, GROMMET, AND HIS TWO GUNS!!!! I'VE BEEN ROBBED!!!!1

MINE'S MISSING THE MASTER SWORD! SHISTERED!

Archived