TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please don't forget to cite the source(s)/authors of these images if they're not your own creation.

That Breast Force Girls picture was drawn by a Japanese Transfan known as 怪è»ä¸‰ç­‰å…µ (aka Tiger Convoy).

Thats insane, most of the TF-Girls posted arent OUR own work anyway, their found images, this thread never stated post your work, its said post TF-Girls (besides most of these are Japanese in origin anyway) if its your own work State it otherwise, we'll just presume you found it..

This any better..

1161437391.jpg

Was thinking larger, but I won't push it! Thanks! :tftongue

PS:

Megatan looks so kawaii! :07evil

:Dc

Primus-Feather: you could just mention which site you found those images... I reckon if half those artists knew you were posting their images here without citing their sources, they'd be pretty upset. Tiger Convoy's a good mate of mine and I know he'd be upset if he knew that someone had posted his Breast Force girls image here without giving due credit.

Primus-Feather: you could just mention which site you found those images... I reckon if half those artists knew you were posting their images here without citing their sources, they'd be pretty upset. Tiger Convoy's a good mate of mine and I know he'd be upset if he knew that someone had posted his Breast Force girls image here without giving due credit.

I agree, actually.. BUT some of the site I find the images are ether of two things.. 1) TOO Mature to link to this site.. 2) Dont reference the artist, at all.. (therefore I cant tell who did it either)

But the last time I checked this thread was about sharing the pictures, NOT about who takes credit for it.. As long as the poster doesn't take credit FOR it (thus "profiting" from it) theres little problem.. If the artist has a problem with it being here then they can ask to have it removed. But I figure if their arts being acknowledged and appreciated, does it matter whether people know it theres?

Actually, yes, it does matter. If the identity of the artist is known, it is only right that he or she get the proper credit where credit is due. Even if you only cite the source you found it, you don't need to post a full link.

Even if you only cite the source you found it, you don't need to post a full link.

yes BUT by citing a "Mature content" source, you there for are giving a miner the means to go there, so by not citing that problem is averted..

Even if you only cite the source you found it, you don't need to post a full link.

yes BUT by citing a "Mature content" source, you there for are giving a miner the means to go there, so by not citing that problem is averted..

No, it doesn't mean that you want them to go there. All citing a source does is inform people [/b]where the information or image originated, and who created it, and thus gove credit where credit is due. That is all citing does. If you got an image from a mature site, but don't want to post the link itself, just give the name if the site. You don't need to post the URL.

Archived