TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again my incompetence shows. I was beaten to the cherry of the ultimate Mika Akitaka's tribute: a Predaking girl, or as I would like to call her:

PREDAQUEEN!  :clap

th_Predaking-girl.jpg

For those who don't know, Mr. Akitaka, famous for his MS Girls collection (and in my opinion, originator of this thread we're celebrating on this thread) also did designed Predaking. The moment I learned that I knew there should be a Predaking girl to symbolizes such achievement and because there was no Predaking girl done, until now.

I will keep struggling to make my Predaqueen and Predacon girls drawings and post them whenever Megatron deems appropiated. Can't give dates because I am not very talented and coming up with a NICE and CUTE mechagirl is a difficult task!  :tfmad

Helmet off to all those great artists that graces us with the cutest, yet deadliest weapons of mass destruction the human intellect has ever developed! :tftongue

sweet ^_^

*saved*

ANNNNNNNNND I give you A peice of work that would put Primus to shame, this has to be his greatest work, yes I talking IronBird!Â

I GIVE YOUÂ

GRIMLOCK!!!

grimlock_by_transzombie.jpg

Edit:Source- DinoButtsgonewild.org ... oh wait nevermind it was Deviantart.. my bad

ANNNNNNNNND I give you A peice of work that would put Primus to shame, this has to be his greatest work, yes I talking IronBird! 

I GIVE YOU 

GRIMLOCK!!!

grimlock_by_transzombie.jpg

Nice color rendering! Skin looks fantastic! Metal looks good, too.

Not sure if I like the character choice, as Grimlock is very "Alpha Male"...

Next time pick a less "brutish" character...

:tfevil

Wow. Quite a picture. If my chair wasn't broken already, it would of knocked me out of my seat. (When the picture loaded up, instead of starting at the top, it started near the middle...so..Pow! I got an eyeful of Grimlock stomach and lower!)

Aoi

• 5 months later...

I know this is an old thread -but found couple of pics to show. Dont know if they have before or not.. but here ya go

1164806053219.jpg

Ratche-Ko

1163286173563.jpg

Poor Chromia

Archived