TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

mmm ill try it when i got home

my works fire wall is blocking the ISP oO

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for the heck of adding my two cents, here's a sketch I did of two of my vampire characters in my medieval fantasy comic - vampire master Bludgeon and assassin Scourge - dressed as their Transformers counterparts for All Hallows' Eve.  (Yes, the intake on Scourge's head is far too large.)  (Not shown:  vampire anticleric Dirge and vampire draconian commander Thunderwing.)

bludscou.gif

Also, although this probably not the kind of art you're looking for, I repainted Vector Prime's Minicon, Safeguard/Roots, into Ariel.  (The severe blackwashing is to fit with the severely blackwashed VP repaint, Alpha Trion.)

AT02.jpg

im a collector of ALL femBot/Cons

both in and out of 'Pretender Shell'

mwa mwa mwa

Thank you!  That is a very nice one!  :)

Woow. That one is awesome. She actually looks like a blend of Skywarp and one of the characters from Rozen Maiden....which I still need to watch both seasons of.

Love to see the source, too.

I also saw this as KitbashRookie's AV. Not sure if it's been posted before or not.

Aoi

Archived