TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That one is SICK. It looks like an 8 years old with a small patch to cover her genitalias!!! C'mon guys, WOMEN, WOMEN. Leave kids alone. That's not art.

I admit that the character looks too young and too naked. I don't mind young mechagirls but the outfit is way too minimal.

:pfx

Though that Shockwave-ette is quite nice

Why does all the TF-girl have a manga look? Does it exist TF-girl with US comic look?

Most of the TF-Girls (and Mecha Girls) in general are of Japanese origin, as the genre was originated in Japan as some sort of a parody of otherwise serious mecha shows.

There has been many artists doing mechagirls in western style. Like the Shockwave diva done by IronBird (Trans Beauties) that was posted recently. BTW, can someone post a link to the artist's site?

I personally like Mechagirls of anime look. But as long as she looks cute, I don't mind style.

• 3 weeks later...

That's an awsome Soundwave -I'd love to see more of this comic... can think of great redesigns. Any way to get the links?

Hum...I dunno if this one can be posted or not. It's a sorta TF-Girl. (Found on Livedoor/TF Img board.)

Aoi

That's hillarious!  :tflaugh I think that could the solution for the mass-shifting issue. Just make SW a HUGE boombox1 sound waves can be a deadly weapons. Everytime I go to a concert I either get a headech because of the loud music or belly eache because of the vibrations! :P

The design for soundwave looks killer! It even transform into the lamp post from MMTE, Pt. 1. But I don't understand something: why SW is kicking SS? BTW, noticed SS' nosebleed - didn't knew TF have nosebleeds! :Dc

Archived