TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

Thank you! I still wanna see some good Girly Megatron though.

Don't think she's really being good in this picture, or if it's girly, but what you gonna do. This was from the same contest as Beamer's Hot Shot girl. Oh yeah, feel free to color it too, that is if you don't feel too naughty.

Copy/paste the link (don't worry, no nudity): http://www.geocities.com/senor_goblin/megatronchickinks.jpg

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't think she's really being good in this picture, or if it's girly, but what you gonna do. This was from the same contest as Beamer's Hot Shot girl. Oh yeah, feel free to color it too, that is if you don't feel too naughty.

Copy/paste the link (don't worry, no nudity): http://www.geocities.com/senor_goblin/megatronchickinks.jpg

That is so wrong.....

Anyways, I would like a G1 to go with my Optimus. Thanks.

well, it took me forever... But I finaly got it done. This is the colored picture requested by Nemesis Prime X.

What made this picture challangeing was the fact that I had to redraw the entire picture. I just thoght the original was far far too sketchy. So after making a light box out of two coffie tables, a piece of plexiglass and a lamp... I was able to redraw it. I then added some extra details and changed the facial expression so that the picture could be more original. Unfortunatly I didn't have any proper inking pens on me so the final line art was done in pencil

I then colored the picture in photoshop wich took almost the entire day.

I'll be posting 2 versions of the final picture here. One with the text Scourage Girl, the other with Nemesis Prime x writen on the side.

I really liked how this picture turned out and I hope you guys do as well.

post-22-1081037900.jpg

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai

that's some fine work there.

and i saw that WZK :redface but i want one that's chibi.

SD Jetfire... did you say you want an SD Jetfire girl? Cus.. I was actualy working on a deisghn for one.

Archived