TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is one I just finished. It's a sketch for a Energon Mirage Girl, this was requested in one of the previous topics. I may do a color version of it later. The pose and some of the shadeing is bassed off a picture from an anime called Ninja Cadet, if anyone wants to see it I can provide a link to it.

I reduced the size of the pannels that stick out because I figured they'd detract from a mecha girl.

So what do you guys think?

post-22-1080883698.jpg

Thank you! I still wanna see some good Girly Megatron though.

Wonko, just tell me which one and wait in line behind Nemesis X and SD Jetfire and I'll see what I can do.

-rodimus13

do what ever ya feel u need to do to clean up the pic

as far as haircolor...i LOVE purple.....

eyes.....green if ya can

armor......use ur best judgment......

tho due to the angle i dont thing u can get my tatt on there.......

unless u redraw the whole pic...uggghhhhh

any thanks

npx

Archived