TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so cute! Is she going back to Cybertron, since Energon has ended its run? The pun was intended! :P And I love the kittens. Took me a while to realize those were Optimus' vehicles (this explain why one of them has a rotor. The scene of OP3 cahsing Battle Ravage is so funny! :tftongue I also realized later that the suitcase she's carrying is the trailer... and the kittens' cage!

This is definitively My Top Cutest TF-Girl pic of the year!!!

A million Energon Cubes for this beautiful art! BTW, if you know the name and/or adress of the artist, please share it!

PS: :Dc

Hey WZK are all these images of yours from A)various sites or from B)your "personal" collection?

If B, mind PMing me the site?

A little of column A and a little of Column B

I look at various art sites, and save the pictures from my personal collection.

I wish i could draw them myself, but it's a skill i've yet to master. I've been adding color t some of the lineart pictures i've come across, but that's as far as it's gone for artistic talent.

And Metalformer, if you look at the Kittens, only 1 of them is a Battle Ravage, the rest are marked OP 1 to OP 4, which would mean they're Prime force Kitty's ^_^

And people, i'll just say this here. I've Seen Arcee pictures, but i do not have Arcee pictures, so stop asking for them. The odd piece of armor missing i don't mind, but i draw the line at saving 'powerlinx' pictures

And people, i'll just say this here.  I've Seen Arcee pictures, but i do not have Arcee pictures, so stop asking for them.  The odd piece of armor missing i don't mind, but i draw the line at saving 'powerlinx' pictures

"Arcee girl" powerlinxing...... :tfgrin ..... :puke ..... :tfgrin .... :puke... :fire (Im gonna burn for this)

Archived