TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psst...

I hear the 'Internet' is coming. <does nudge-nudge, wink-wink>

Sigh... imagine what the internet does to the mind nowadays... SPAM TFs.. now i've seen it all! :redface

bur SPAM is naughty

Sometimes you gotta play naughty to get nice things.. ;)

OMG.. 0_0 Jetfire Looks so CUTE! :eek :roll

bur SPAM is naughty

Sometimes you gotta play naughty to get nice things.. ;)

I'll use a term I am not allowed to use on the 4chan mecha (/M) board:

KAWAII! :luv

Now, does anybody have the Destron version of this set?? :Dc

I just stumbled on this thread since I haven't been around on this board for long so some of the pics I guess are gone. Anyone have links to Rodimus 13's pics or Rattrap's. Those seem to be the ones that are just showing a little box with "attached image" on it. I'd like to check out their work.

My pics are missing? Ah ok I see what happened, those were ones that I attached. I'll go ahead and track these piks down and start putting them on photobucket then up here

Yay! More for the collection!

Archived