TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

Yah shes not great, but personally I like her, reason being.. her eyes. They're exactly what I'd expect Decipticon/Pred (human and female) eyes to look like: dead, lifeless, overall soulless. And I think this Inferno has that in spades.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is which?

Anyhow, here's a TF-Girl(sorta?) Movie Bumblebee, done by (I think this is his name.) Sage / Âl’ŒŠoŒå‚¾‚½ƒWÆ’Æ’Æ’YÆ’XÆ’LÂ[ , at the TF IMG Board.

img20080507163319.jpg

I know the parts are from Trans-scanning Bumblebee, but does anyone know who the base figure is? I have an idea of which line it's from, but I'm drawing a blank on it's name.

Aoi

Busou Shinki, I believe. Now that I see they're in the same scale, it's kinda tempting to track down a TS Optimus and a Shinki... They're both too expensive for my wallet right now, though...

AoiJuuni, the girls in my previous pic are Energon combiner Sky Shadow, Classics 2 Powerglide, and Classics minicon Steelwind.

• 1 month later...

Okay, new member (But very old TF collector. I really need to get my profile built. But it's way past sleep time here...) and surfing this thread, but many of the older (Read first 8-10 pages or so, at 40/page) posts that uploaded images to the board instead of linking have vanished. Any way to get them back, or did I just miss out?

it depends on who posted them. if they were uploaded onto this site it might be the case the user has removed them (we have a limit per user) if they linked it from another site then I might have been removed from that site. In short unless that user is very nice and reposts it you wont be able to see it

Archived