TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

another nice job. Curious choice of hair color thogh. Why blue?

Well, first the obvious answers..

Black, No.. Just doesn't look right, unless it was a dark shade of grey, like her feet or tyres, it just looks like a big black lump.

Brown, These girls are not normal, I doubt you'd see them out on the street walking about, So why give them a normal hair colour and let's face it, next to black, Brown hair's pretty plain, boring and normal...

Yellow/blond, I don't tend to use ANY colour that's on the TF armor, in tis case, that rules out a Blond or a Redhead. Because it just blends into the rest of the scheme. But i have been made to make an exception, depending on if i think the finished look looks better in a blended in colour, rather than a stand out colour

As i said, these girls are not normal, so le'ts make them crazy and funky. And since the hair is one of the largest pieces of colourable material in these pics, let's make it stand out boldly.

Purples, grey/silver and Dark blues i tend to save for Cons, To hint at their evilness..

Greens, Yellows and Blues i have for Bots, As these seem to work well with Autobots light colour schemes.

So... Why light blue for this pic..... Well i've so far not used it in any of my pics, and since Hot shot is a bit of a rebel, she has to stand out. So something bright, noticeable and loud, and i think the blue works..

If you think different, let me know and i can change it in a couple of seconds.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good answers Kai. I honestly did not mean any offense, I was just curious as to your choice. It realy seems to work in a way.

Thank you for the glimps into your thoght process. As an artist I allways find it intresting to see what others think when they set out on a piece.

The picture seen here was originaly used for a TMII Megatron. I have recolored it to represent a fan-character my girlfriend created called Firedance (which happens to be her name on this forum)

The original Firedance was actualy a human who was alted by the Vok to become the ultimate weapon for fighting the cybertronians. She could morph into any transformer she touched, and had her own personal dragon mode.

I had to clean up the original image in photoshop since it was extreamly sketchy and messy. If I had realy been thinking I would have redrawn this picture, like I did with the Nemisis Prime X Girl picture.

This is also the image that is used for my girlfriend's signatrue.

Let me know what you think.

post-22-1085112810.jpg

Awwwwwww, who would've thought an evil dragon on your arm could look so cute!

I really like the detail put into the wings on this one :thumb

-Turbine

One of my current projects is the 'infamous' Project: Shadow Dragons

It started with 1 TF, but with a bargin sale purchase, now it's 2.

Project: Shadow Dragons is the 'small' task of repainting an Alternator Smokescreen into my custom car from the game Need for Speed: Underground.

With the bargin sale purchase of an Armada Superbase Optimus Prime, i thought i'd try and make the Shadow Dragons a team, with the repainted Prime as their leader..

Work is going well on the trailer, and soon to start on the truck cab.. As a teaser trailer, i've recreated the colour scheme as best i can on the following pic. (And since it's my usual here, it's a TF girl)

Recolor_Shadow_Dragon_Prime.jpg

Archived