TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did you think of the Rapid Run repaint i did of your girl way back in theis thread?

I like it, but the red eyes are a bit creepy. Good work on her ^^

heh.. Gotta give the Box Art Credit for that one.. Had to be red.. Plus she's an Evil Con anyway.. So evil eyes it had to be..

>> Actualy those came from a comic book that came with some TF Armada DVDs in japan I belive.

I seee.... those comics should be released in the States some how.

>> What I find neat about those is that they really didn't do much to alter the

>> desighns of the characters.

Yeah.... too bad because they don't look "girly" enough for me. On the other hand, they have a more believable alt mode.

>> well that and the pink and purple helped too.

I don't know about you, but pink should be used only on girlbots. :tftongue

(And before you say it, There's No way i'm going to attempt to add a Decepticon Logo on the hood.)

You mean like this? Sorry, didn't mean to upstage you, I just figure since I knew how to add it on real quick I would. By the way, very very nice coloring job on this girl.

post-22-1084223607.jpg

(And before you say it, There's No way i'm going to attempt to add a Decepticon Logo on the hood.)

You mean like this? Sorry, didn't mean to upstage you, I just figure since I knew how to add it on real quick I would. By the way, very very nice coloring job on this girl.

Hey, I'm not worried about being upstaged by anyone. (UltimateTransfan's Sideways and Misrage are better than mine, I forgot to clean up all the grey spots on mine :P)

At least it looks better with the logo on the hood.

The worse part of this pic is really the same stuff i said about the G2 Hero Prime, as in the left leg was in sillouette, The attached pic is the original art piece this came from.

The hardest part for me was matching the colours and doing the stripes. For I couldn't remember if it was in RID Scourges green, or Nemesis Prime's blue. I think in the end, i got the right shade for the Metalic blue used on the fig.

post-22-1084223879.jpg

Archived