TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

Learn to give in.. Embrace the TF Girls...

Someone said to me one day they'd like to see Energon Mirage turned into G1 Scourge.. Well, i tried it out (Well, as much as what i can remember of G1 Scourge myself)

Awesome Kai. That's some great work! Maybe you could change my Sideways girl into a Rapidrun girl ^^

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone said to me one day they'd like to see Energon Mirage turned into G1 Scourge.. Well, i tried it out (Well, as much as what i can remember of G1 Scourge myself)

Awesome Kai. That's some great work! Maybe you could change my Sideways girl into a Rapidrun girl ^^

As soon as i can confidently draw Wasp stripes, and get a good clear pic of the colour scheme, i might give it a try.

:thumb

Oh Please Rescue me anytime :bounce :luv ;) :drool

I knew i should have used a different smilie, I've used the same one for 2 pics.

Which one is it, Nemesis Prime with Pink hair, or Big Convoy Girl/Contessa's Avatar

Ask and yee shall recieve... It was hell finding a suitable pic. i used the a little bit of the box art, and a little bit of the toy colour scheme, and it's worked quite well

Recolor_Energon_Rapid_Run.jpg

Recolor_G2_Prime.jpg

A little bit of Generation 2, Hero Prime!

The whole left leg had to be redrawn for this pic, as it was in all in black. no detail lines. i assime the artist drew it to look in shadow, i think it was unplesent to look at, so i worked on it and redrew it in.

Actualy those came from a comic book that came with some TF Armada DVDs in japan I belive.

What I find neat about those is that they really didn't do much to alter the desighns of the characters. All they did was change how they stood and carried them selves, and that conveyed that they were female ... .. well that and the pink and purple helped too.

Archived