TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

Man That JilPoong17 sure can do some GREAT Fembots..

b0004863_06051788.jpg

is that a human Megatron reflecting in her cleavage Armour??

Edit: Source-(do I really need to say, HIS NAME IS ON THE PICTURE!!)

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It Official I have to Hug this guy if I ever meet him..

Miss_April_2007_by_shibamura_prime.png

She can Light MY darkest Hour anytime she wants..

Over all Cover... LOL

Really good indeed! The funny thing is the "Special Report" about the gay Seeker. :tftongue:P I wonder if the centerfold is Matrix-less. :tfevil

:Dc

is that a human Megatron reflecting in her cleavage Armour??

I think is... Koji Kabuto (pilot of Mazinger Z - anime from which Sayaka (pilot of Aphridte A) is from). And by his expression, he's not having good intentions in mind. :eek

:Dc

Edit: Upon closer examination, I have concluded that it is indeed Koji... apparently cosplaying Megatron! :eek So you were right!

I like some of the posts here and there with the newer fembot designs. I'm not a fan of the hybrid armor/anime stuff, but to each his own.

I suppose my contribution would be my signature. I could clean it up some and color it if anyone cared to see it finished off.

The pose was taken from an old vargas pic.

1178974421528.jpg

Don't want to be complainer, but can't be avoided. This girl surelly looks more attractive than the Live Megatron will NEVER be (intentionally and maliciouslly mispelled! :Dc). Love the G1 helmet detail.

• 1 month later...

Hola:

Time to bring back the dead from its grave! I know its not Halloween yet, but I just love this thread so much! Here's another masterpiece of TF-Girl I just found. Soemthing I was not expecting to find actually because of the rarity of the characters. And one TF-Girl incarnation that certainly lives to its name. Without further delay, meet the...

BREASTFORCE GIRLS!!!!

th_Bforce01.jpg

:eek

Yep. That enigmatic team from the Japanese Destron corps were reformated into TF-girls. And in this case the name of the team suits them very well for obvious reasons (my apologies if this comment sounded too mature for the forum. I meant it as a joke).

As I've told you I was surprised when I foudn this because I would have never expected to see mechagirl fanart of this team. Finding fanart of the regular ones is hard already. But I guess it's all a matter of time. Only thing that's missing is a team of TF-Girls "cosplaying" my favorite gestalt team: the Combaticons!

PS:

The Halloween joke fits well for this team (being that each is based off a beast), specially for Hellbat! :tftongue

Archived