TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Disney Princess ones are kinda funny. They were even more so when my sister's lips started trembling on the verge of tears. I'm not mean, but when kids start crying over stupid stuff like something of theirs mocked like this, for some wierd reason, it strikes me as funny. And even weirder, the Ariel one totally works.

I understand your sister. I tend to feel like that when my villians are mocked at. :tfsad But it take something radical for me to feel like that. I know, I am stupid. :tftongue

Okay, so, they're hot, but the problem I have with the "Primas" is that it's just a chick in a costume. I like it better when it's an actual robot, like the Disney ones...

That happens to be the charm: cute girls wearing "armors" based on mechs. But I respect your opinion. Full Mecha Parodies (sounds like Full Metal Panic; FMP :tftongue ) of other cartoon characters are funny as well, or at least int his case. Wish I can feel the same for most of the Star Wars Transformers figures. I dislike the way Chewbacca and Han Solo (Millenium Falcon) looks. :tdown

PERSONALLY I like the "Mechinis" design, you can have a "Babe" wearing your favorite MALE Transformer ala "hot-Cosplay", but with the "Bot to Fembot" concept you have to change the gender of said 'Former, and THAT opens some weird doors after awhile.

Now for my contribution. Have not seen it post yet so I guess I'm the first and I couldn't be happier: he did a Megatron girl! http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53057029/ :thumb

NICE! he must have posted that AFTER I went through his gallery..

He posted some more in the last couple days! :D

He posted some more in the last couple days! :D

Yep. He's bee busy with these babes1 Some links here:

Catfight (Prima vs Megatronica... as catgirls! O_o)

Prima vs. Megatronica 1.0

The Rivalry Begins... (Unnoficial cause of this million-yeras-old conflict) :tftongue

Thanks Everyone (this one shocked me not because of the drawing content but the artits' health condition. Cancer-related stuff skares the hell out of me because of certain painful incidents on my family)

Megatronica 2.0 (Loving this one 127%!!!!)

and, as bonus (no-mechagirl related): Masterpiece Megatron (Nice comparison pick... I F***ing envy him!) :tfsad

::Sniff::

"Shibamura I luv yah Maaannn"

you are an Artist, Transformers and boobs does the world get any better? (trick question)

I tend to agree with that statement. AT leas that's what keeps me from getting deeper into the abyss of deprression and hopelesness.

I Wonder if I could get my GF to wear something like posted here..

::gets up and walks off::

::returns::

(Rubbing sore hand print on cheek) Guess I'll just have to be happy with DRAWN TF-Girls, Oh well

Archived