TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

MORE!!

Anyway I Found this Artist work via this thread I would just like to say SWEET!!

Shibamura-prime You Rock Man!!

And now for his Pretty's!

Cel_Shaded_Movie_Prima

Cel_Shaded_Movie_Prima_by_shibamura_prime.png

Michael_Bay__s_Optimus_Prima

Michael_Bay__s_Optimus_Prima_by_shibamura_prime.png

Art_Trade

Art_Trade__Optimus_Prima_by_Sandgod.jpg

Optimus_Prima

Optimus_Prima_by_shibamura_prime.png

Optimus_Prima_2.0

Optimus_Prima_2_0_by_shibamura_prime.png

Prima__s_Matrix LOL

Prima__s_Matrix_by_shibamura_prime.png

Spare_Tires

Spare_Tires_by_shibamura_prime.png

TF_Halloween

A_TF_Halloween_by_shibamura_prime.png

Mistress_Scourge

Mistress_Scourge_by_shibamura_prime.png

Edit: Source- Devianart

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transmetal_Optimus_Prima

Transmetal_Optimus_Prima_by_shibamu.png

Transmetal_Cheetara

Transmetal_Cheetara_by_shibamura_pr.png

Beast_Machines_Sketches

Beast_Machines_Sketches_by_shibamur.png

Kiss_Players___Psyclonus (Crossover always good)

Kiss_Players___Psyclonus___by_shiba.png

Cyclonus_Cosplay

Cyclonus_Cosplay_Chelsea_by_shibamu.jpg

Tifa_vs__Megatron (Crossover always good)

Tifa_vs__Megatron_by_shibamura_prim.png

Suki_Transformed (Avatar/Batman-Begins)

Suki_Transformed_by_shibamura_prime.png

Transmetal_Ariel

Transmetal_Ariel_by_shibamura_prime.png

Mulan

Mulan_for_ekormekolindo_by_shibamur.png

Edit- Source- (oh big surprise here) Deviantart

Anyway I Found this Artist work via this

:tflaugh I have him on my Deviant Art's watch list! I like his drawings. I never posted his art elsewhere out of respect and fearful of retributions. Butn since the cat's already out of the bag... :tftongue

BTW, there are some I haven't seen yet. Maybe I didn't made a thorough scan of his archives.

Crossovers, OK, TF-girls, as in, girls dressing like TFs, awesome. Cheetora = the gall. Disney princess robots = plain creepy, IMO.

Also, Cyclonus cosplay? That's gotta hurt!

Yes, the princess thingt is quite creepy. But I don't mind. I agree with the comment regarding Cyclonus cosplay. DAMNED High Heels! And the Psyclonus Crossover thing: I will advice him NOT to try it. I have seen the effect her kisses leave on human men (wondering howlong until a Decepticon kiss player version).

Now for my contribution. Have not seen it post yet so I guess I'm the first and I couldn't be happier: he did a Megatron girl! http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53057029/ :thumb

Crossovers, OK, TF-girls, as in, girls dressing like TFs, awesome. Cheetora = the gall. Disney princess robots = plain creepy, IMO.

Also, Cyclonus cosplay? That's gotta hurt!

Yes, the princess thingt is quite creepy. But I don't mind.

Well, it's not minding, it's more a case of, "Hey, the original princesses were some kind of cute. Nice to look at, in any case. These robot versions of them? Not so much. :eek"

Well, it's not minding, it's more a case of, "Hey, the original princesses were some kind of cute. Nice to look at, in any case. These robot versions of them? Not so much. :eek"

I understand.

NICE! he must have posted that AFTER I went through his gallery..

Must likely. I first saw it yesterday on my watched list.

The Disney Princess ones are kinda funny. They were even more so when my sister's lips started trembling on the verge of tears. I'm not mean, but when kids start crying over stupid stuff like something of theirs mocked like this, for some wierd reason, it strikes me as funny. And even weirder, the Ariel one totally works.

Archived