TF-Girls

Ultimatetransfan

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of starting a flame war, and sounding like a total douche (not intended), I have to agree with STP on this one.

Nothing I have seen in this thread crosses "the line", IMO. The Kiss players girls show far more inappropriate stuff than this thread does, so let's keep the moral police warnings to the ones who make the decisions on this forum, kthx. :wave

If you get upset looking at posts in a thread called "TF Girls", than don't clicky the linky.

At the risk of starting a flame war, and sounding like a total douche (not intended), I have to agree with STP on this one.

Nothing I have seen in this thread crosses "the line", IMO. The Kiss players girls show far more inappropriate stuff than this thread does, so let's keep the moral police warnings to the ones who make the decisions on this forum, kthx. :wave

If you get upset looking at posts in a thread called "TF Girls", than don't clicky the linky.

*is one of them* its not just about adults who click on this and dont like it (personaly i dont care) its the fact thier are alot of kids who visit this site and im guessing thier family/guardiens wont want to have them looking at the more rude exaples out thier

well, as long as there is no nudity doesn't that mean pg-13?
i supose so

MOST TF-Girl Art i have seen doesnt pass that PG-13 limiter, ALTHOUGH there are certain artist that get REALLY close to crossing that line (example IronBird) but most TF-Girls show no more skin then most have seen at the beach. So calling this a "pervy" thread is like going to a pool and calling the girls there "(insert obseen female name here) " for whereing swimsuits.

The artwork has never been the problem with the thread, its the lewd creepy comments that are made about the artwork.

We all know what is an acceptable response

I am sure that STP, Blitz and the other mods would agree that we like to participate more than moderate

so admire but dont be stupid capiche

• 3 weeks later...

Archived