form for Skids

Lostprophet8

While taking out the trash, I noticed a new Rave 4 in the parking lot. Since the SUV has been the 90's answer to the mini-van, I thought that it would be the perfect answer to be Skids in the alternators line.

What do y'all think? :tfhuh

I think Skids was a honda jazz aka "honda city" or something like that....why not keep it as the honda jazz...they still sell a car named jazz. Its not sold in the US but its there.

Its really not cool, but maybe in blue and the skids side prints it could look ok.

post-26-1076479605.jpg

I like the PT cruiser Idea. I really loved the car when it first came out, that is until I saw dealerships selling it for close to $30,000 with a 5 month waiting list. And on top of it all, its just to small for me.

But I digress. I just got a reissue Skids the other day, and from the looks of it, I have to say it looks like a hatchback, I didnt even consider it being a minivan. But the PT cruise would make an awsome alternate mode. Either that or one of the new Nissan Scion XB's.

Archived