All Alts for sale

TOM

Updated with New stock 9/28

I have all ALTs up to Swerve.  I have decided to sell because everyone keeps asking.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM for prices.  I really don't wanna sell so don't ask me to hold or I'll decide not to sell. :sad:

All are loose mint and complete.

Smokescreen

Sideswipe

Silverstreak-ON HOLD

Hound-ON HOLD

Deadend -ON HOLD

Tracks* coming in

Battle Ravage x2 (1 is MISB)

Grimlock

Meister MIB (Traded to Sureshot)

Swindle* MISB coming in

Wheeljack* MIB? coming in

Shockblast SOLD

Windcharger SOLD

Swerve*  MISB  coming in

Coming in are some you may be interested in

ANother MIB Meister

2x MIB Red Meister (1 Traded to Sureshot)

Yellow Tracks

ANother Dead End

Another Swindle

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE