Most disappointing TF toy?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Energon Highwire (Kicker is  :thumb )

Energon Perceptor (hideous)

Wreck-Gar!

Beast Machines Optimus Primal. heck, a lot of Beast Machines toys.... you know... they ones that don't turn into vehicles?

I actually like BM Primal a lot. Certainly a lot more than Blast Punch Primal. If you forget about the show for a moment, he looks really cool. Plus his MUNKY mode is badass and not goofy looking (a first for Optimus Primal, I believe) -- as long as you keep his mouth open so he has the "RAAAAAARRRR" face, not the "I just got goosed" face.

He looks even cooler w/ his prototype version paint apps:

optimusprimaldel.jpg

oh and BTW RM Starscream has baby blue bits, girlie arms, a wussy face, and no knees kthx... I would rather have had the original, seriously

energon megatron....how can such a cool looking toy not be any fun to play with lol.

Too few paints apps for such a neutral colored toy.

Perceptor was a let down, he wasn't released in my part of the world, and so had some 'aura' about him.

He's just utterly bland as a toy.  Some of the TF's that came from Microman/Change have aged well.

Perceptor isn't one of them.

Archived