Re-issue Kup and Wheelie

Slagatron

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this reissue is awesome. I love Kup for many reasons, I have a original one with box and I buy the reissue and Orion Pax too. And the boxart in my opinion is MUCH better than the dw's one, much more close to old days, both Kup and Wheelie looks fantastic in the illustration.

Even back in 1986 I knew that Kup and Wheelie were ghey. And now they're being reissued in the same package. I'm surprised they didn't throw in Blurr, Sky Lynx and Wreck-Gar so it could be one big ghey orgy.

....no thanks, not interested :thumb

Wheelie I can understand this being said about.

But Kup is far from being gay IMO. He just happens to like a very fruity color (ooo Turquoise).

Right now I have a second hand cup. He's in decent shape, looks good in both modes but wouldn't you know it he's missing his gun. :tdown I never had Wheelie but I don't absolutely hate the character or toy. Would I buy em? Probably not, since I literally skipped out on nearly every G1 reissue and this wouldn't be any different. Personally I think it would be a really cool set to get but right now so would reissue Starconvoy.  :thumb However the reality is with bills to pay and infinitely better TFs to buy it's just not happening. :tfsad

Archived